What personal data we collect ?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition to this, we collect opt-in information submitted by the user in the form on our “Contact Us” page.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Visitors normally do not need to share the personal data to visit our website. However, information collected using the contact form is used to respond the queries as per the form subject and resolve their issue or request, as per the need of the query . This information is not shared by any third party.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Generally, we use this information to:
- Answer any kind of query generated
- Supply any kind of information that the user seeks
- Communicate with you
- In line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not sell or share your personal information as a marketing data.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
What rights you have over your data
When you share your information on the Site, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Rio Learning & Technologies, 505 New Delhi House, 27 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi , Delhi, 110001, India